Blue Point Digital Automotive Multimeter
This meter was made in the late 1990's and retailed for around $400.00.
You can diagnose just about any electrical or ignition issue on a car with this tool.
• Max. Voltage between any Input and Ground: 1000V
• Fuse Protection mA: 0.5Amp/400VAC
• Fuse Protection: A: 10Amp/400VAC
• Operating Temperature: -0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
• Storage Temperature: -10° to 50°C (14° to 122°F)
• Relative Humidity: 0% to 80%
• Power Supply: (2) each 1.5 Volt “AA” Batteries
• Battery Life: 200 hrs. Typical
• Size (H x L x W): 1.5" x 3.75" x 7.75" (38.1mm x 95.25mm x 196.85mm)
• LCD Display - 40000 count with 42 segment bar graph.
• REC (Record Mode) - Store minimum, maximum, and average readings over a measurement period.
• RANGE - Manually select the appropriate range.
• AC/DC - Manually select AC or DC measurement function.
• FUNCTION - Toggle between functions on Ohm, TEMP, and IG modes.
• Hz (Frequency) - Measure the frequency of sensors and signals.
• OHMS/RESISTANCE - Measure the resistance of spark plug wires, coils, sensors, and continuity of wiring.
• High Resolution DCmV Range - Additional 40 millivolt range with 0.01mV resolution for improved accuracy when performing low voltage measurements.
• DCV, ACV (DC Volts, AC Volts) - Measure the voltage of circuits and sensors. Measure the voltage of ABS wheel sensors.
• REL (Relative Mode) - Factor out lead resistance for improved low ohm measurements or compare readings to a known standard. Can also be used for differential measurements.
• CYL (Cylinder) - Selects the number of cylinders in IG mode.
• HOLD - Lock the reading on the display for hard to read locations for future reference.
• PEAK-H (Peak Hold) - Capture signals spikes as fast as 1mS to diagnose intermittent events.
• TEMP (Temperature) - Measure temperature with included temperature probe.
• AC/DC Current Functions - Measure the parasitic draw from the battery with ignition off.
• IP, IG (Automotive Functions) - Measure RPM, Duty, Dwell, mS pulse width, Frequency.
• TILT STAND - Is built-in into the instrument housing.
• SEPARATE FUSE/BATTERY COMPARTMENT - Is easily removed for battery/fuse replacement. Fuses are labeled with replacement number.
Includes: Meter, Probes, Fuses, Clips, Manual and Case
These tools show light signs of use and wear. (May Include Scuffs, Scratches Marks &/Or Nicks.)
These tools have C.W etched on them. (See Pictures)
Tool tray shows signs of wear.
PREOWNED IN VERY GOOD WORKING CONDITION - 100% GUARANTEE
PERSONAL CHECKS WILL BE HELD FOR 7 DAYS
* I DO NOT SEND ANY SECONDCHANCE OFFERS. ANY OFFER SENT IS FRAUDULENT. DO NOT ACCEPT IT !
* Please notify seller within 14 days of delivery of any item problems, so I may solve any issues.
* All items guaranteed not to be DOA and in Good Working Condition. (Unless Otherwise Noted, I.E “For Parts Only”)